Care for your Heart
Maintaining your health should be a priority year-round. Now, more than ever, it’s important to guard your heart health and to listen to your body.
Please don’t ignore these warning signs of heart disease:
- Shortness of breath
- Chest pain or pressure
- Heart palpitations
- Swelling of arms or legs
Our team remains ready to help care for your heart health. We have implemented and maintain safety protocols to protect both our patients and staff.
These protocols include:
- Phone screenings prior to appointments
- Offering the option for the patient to wait outside, or in their car, instead of the waiting room prior to appointments
- Continuous masking of employees
- Setting up waiting rooms to adhere to social distancing
- Taking temperatures of all individuals upon entrance to the practice, as well as conducting second screening questions
- Limiting the number of family or caregivers to one in the waiting room; no family or caregivers are permitted in the exam room
- Offering telehealth appointments, where appropriate
- Maintaining a full stock of PPE
- Using Patient Portal access to request Rx refills, appointments and questions for staff
We continue to be dedicated to providing quality care to the community and are committed to maintaining your heart health.